Read answers to some frequently asked questions about how Craftybase billing works.
To update your billing address:
To update your billing email address:
1. Go to your Subscription page ( How do I find my subscription page?)
2. Click Manage Subscription
3. In the dialog that appears, choose Account Information
4. Select your name/company name from the list, then enter your new email address in the form and save.
Craftybase supports the following payment methods:
- American Express
Please note, Craftybase does not accept Discover or Diner's Club payments.
We send payment notices to the email of the current primary account holder each month after we take payment. We attach a printable invoice as an attachment to this email that can be printed and used for your records.
The subject is of the email is [Craftybase] Subscription Payment Receipt and the sender will be "craftybase help" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alternatively, you can access your billing portal to download previous invoices. To do this:
- Visit your Subscription page in Craftybase
- Click on the Manage Subscription button.
- Then click on Billing History. You will be shown a list of your previous invoices where you can download the individual invoice you require.
Prorating is applied to your subscription only when you change subscription plans and differs on which payment method you use. You will see a message summarising the way we will calculate your next billing cycle before you choose to switch your plan. If you have any questions before you switch, please feel free to get in touch.
Let's say your subscription date for your Pro plan is the 1st and you upgrade to Studio on the 10th. We will calculate the time left on your Pro subscription and convert this to a monetary value, for this example it will be $10.15. We then calculate how much time you will be on the new Studio plan until the 1st of next month which for this example will be $13.54. On the first of next month your invoice will be as follows:
|Unused previous month Pro subscription||-$10.54|
|Used previous month Studio subscription||$13.54|
Your subscription date will remain the same (1st of each month) and the following invoices will be $19.99 (provided you don't change plans mid subscription).
To update your payment details:
1. Navigate to your Subscription page (How do I find my subscription page?)
2. Click the Update Payment Details button
3. Complete the payment details process within the dialog window that appears.
What happens if I subscribe during my trial?
If you subscribe during your trial, your subscription will start at the end of your 14-day trial. Your selected billing method will be charged at the end of your trial as well.