How to take your materials outside of Craftybase.
Pro tip: Want to bring your materials into Craftybase? Learn how to import materials.
What you'll need
- All Craftybase plans allow you to export your materials
Supported file formats
Export file formats include:
- CSV (openable in Excel, Numbers and Google Sheets)
Note: Images and attachments are not included when exporting materials.
To download a list of your materials:
- Go to your Materials list page
- In the table pagination area, click the link called Export
- Wait for the file to download, then open the file in your spreadsheet program to edit.
Tip: If you would like to only export specific data, you can use the Filter Menu options along the left side of the page. Once your selections are made, select Filter and only the data from the selected categories will be displayed. From there you can then Export as explained above.
Want to learn more?
- Learn about how materials work in Craftybase