How can I update my products in bulk?
Product attributes can be updated in bulk via the Product Bulk Update feature. This feature allows you to bulk update product from a spreadsheet.
The Bulk Update feature is available only on STUDIO and INDIE subscription plans.
To use the Product Bulk Updater:
1. Go to your Product List page and apply searches or filters to generate the list you require.
2. Click the Export button in the top right of the list.
3. Make a copy of the file that downloads (so that you have a backup in case you wish to revert) and then edit the other in your spreadsheet program.
4. Export your file back into CSV ( How do I export my spreadsheet as CSV?).
5. Return to your Products List and hover over the ⋮ icon that appears next to the header. Next, select the Bulk Update Products option that appears in the menu.
Product attributes that can be imported by the bulk updater are:
Code / SKU
Name / Title
Base Unit Price
Sale Batch Quantity
Low Stock Limit Quantity
Starting Material Unit Cost
It isn't possible to update the following attributes via the bulk updater as these are calculated automatically by Craftybase:
Stock on Hand
Base Sale Cost