How do I move a listing to a new product?
Listings can be moved to different products. This will move the listing to a new nominated product and also move all orders and expenses that have been imported via this listing.
In some cases, merging products is a better option as it will also archive the old product once all references have been moved across.
To move a listing to a new product:
1. If you do not already have a product to move the listing to, you will need to create a new product
1. Navigate to the listing you wish to move ( How do I find my Listing page?)
2. Click the Move button in the top right hand corner of the page
3. On the page that appears, Choose the product you wish to move the listing to
4. Click the Yes, Move Listing button to confirm the move.