Add, change or remove a stocktake
Learn how to add, make changes to, or remove a stocktake.
Stocktaking is essentially the act of physically counting your material and product stock.
Create a stocktake 🔖
To add a Stocktake:
1. Hover your mouse over the ⋮ icon located in your top navigation menu
2. Select Stocktakes from the options
3. Click the Add Stocktake button on the list page that appears.
Changing a stocktake 🔖
Only notes and code fields can be edited for a Stocktake once it has been generated. If your entered physical counts are incorrect, you'll want to remove the Stocktake and create a new one. This will ensure that all adjustments entered as part of the stocktake are reverted and your stock levels are returned to the correct pre-stocktake levels.
Remove a stocktake 🔖
To delete a Stocktake:
1. Navigate to your Stocktakes page
2. Hover your mouse over the ⋮ next to the stocktake code
3. Select Cancel Stocktake from the options that appear.
Note: Cancelling a stocktake will remove any inventory adjustments that have been made for the materials involved.