How do I add a Transfer?
To add a Transfer:
1. Open the ⋮ menu in the top menu bar and select the Transfers option that appears
2. On the page that appears, click the Add Stock Transfer button on the right hand side.
3. On the form, select the Locations you wish to move the stock from and to. Your From location will be where the stock is taken from, whilst your To location will be where the stock is moved into. Note: New locations can be added from this form by clicking the + icon inside the search box for each.
4. Next, list the products you would like to transfer by searching and selecting the products and variations from the search box. Note: it is not possible to create new products via this process. To add new lines to the transfer, click the Add Product button.
5. Select the Transfer Date - this is the date that you wish your stock to be moved to the location.
6. Create a unique code for the Transfer. An automatically generated code will be created for you, however you can change this if you wish.
7. Add any notes about the Transfer if required and then click the Save Transfer button to action the transfer and trigger the stock calculations.