Add, edit or remove a product stock adjustment
Learn how to add, make changes, or remove a stock adjustment for a product.
Product stock adjustments are useful to record changes in your stock levels that cannot be accounted for via manufactures or orders.
Add a stock adjustment for a product
To add a stock adjustment for a product:
Via the Product page:
1. Navigate to your product page ( How do I find my product page?)
2. Click the Adjustments tab
3. On the page that appears, click the Add Inventory Adjustment button located in the upper right corner of the page
4. On the form that appears, complete the details for the adjustment.
5. Click the Save button.
Via the Quick Menu option:
The Add Inventory Adjustment option in Step 3 above can also be directly accessed via the quick menu on your product list page.
To edit a product inventory adjustment:
- Navigate to your product page
- Click the Adjustments tab
- On the page that appears, click the Edit icon for the adjustment you wish to change
- On the form that appears, modify the details for the adjustment
- Click the Save button.
Only manual and starting quantity adjustments can be edited. To change quantities for a particular Manufacture or Order quantity adjustment, edit the manufacture or expense directly and your changes will be applied to the adjustment automatically for you.