Add, edit or remove a product stock adjustment
Learn how to add, make changes, or remove a stock adjustment for a product.
Product stock adjustments are useful to record changes in your stock levels that cannot be accounted for via manufactures or orders.
What We'll Cover
- How to create a product stock adjustment
- How to edit a product stock adjustment
- How to remove a product stock adjustment
To add a stock adjustment for a product:
Via the Product page:
1. Navigate to your product page ( How do I find my product page?)
2. Click the Adjustments tab
3. On the page that appears, click the Add Inventory Adjustment button located in the upper right corner of the page
4. On the form that appears, complete the details for the adjustment.
5. Click the Save button.
Via the Quick Menu option:
The Add Inventory Adjustment option in Step 3 above can also be directly accessed via the quick menu on your product list page.
To edit a product inventory adjustment:
- Navigate to your product page
- Click the Adjustments tab
- On the page that appears, click the Edit icon for the adjustment you wish to change
- On the form that appears, modify the details for the adjustment
- Click the Save button.
To remove a product stock adjustment:
- Click the tab with the three dots at the top of the screen
- Click Adjustments from the drop-down menu.
- Click Product Adjustments
- On the next page, click the adjustment you are wanting to remove.
- At the top right corner of the screen, click the Remove
- Confirm your selection and then click Yes, remove.
Only adjustments that have been added manually can be removed via these steps.