Add or remove a sales channel
Craftybase integrates with popular marketplaces, such as Etsy, Shopify, etc, so you can import your existing products, variations, and orders to your account. Learn more about sales channels here.
What We'll Cover
To add a new Sales Channel to your account:
1. Go to your Sales Channels page (How do I find my Sales Channels page?)
2. On the page that appears, click the Add button to the right of the channel you wish to add.
You may find that your current selected plan does not allow for more connections. If you choose to upgrade your account, you'll find that more channel options will become available depending on the plan you have selected.
To remove a Sales Channel:
- Go to your Sales Channels page ( How do I find my Sales Channels page?)
- Click on the sales channel name that you wish to remove
- On the page that appears, find the Remove button in the top right-hand corner. This will take you to a confirmation page showing a summary of what will be deleted: if you are happy with proceeding at this point, click the Yes, Remove button.
Removing a Sales Channel will also remove all expenses, orders, and listings that were imported via the sales channel.
It will not remove any products or contacts created as they are not directly linked to sales channels. Nor will it remove any expenses or orders that were linked to a sales channel manually.