Learn more about how to track the customers you sell your handmade products to
A Customer is any company or individual that you sell products to. Customers can be added to the system as a contact with a category of Customer.
Set a pricing tier for a customer
To set a pricing tier for a contact:
2. Select the contact you would like to configure a pricing tier for
3. Click the Edit button that appears on the right hand side of the page
4. On the form that appears, select the tier from the Pricing Tier dropdown list
5. Click the Save Location button at the bottom of the form.
Note: new Pricing Tiers cannot currently be added via the contact form - if you need to add a new tier, follow the instructions here: How do I add a new Pricing Tier?
Add a new customer
To add a customer to your contact list:
1. Navigate to your Contacts List
2. Click the Add Contact button on the right hand side of the page.
3. Enter the details for your contact, ensuring you set the Contact type as "Customer"
Tip: If you add a contact via the Order form, the contact added will be assumed to be a Customer automatically.
Add an address for a customer
To add another address for a customer:
- Go to the details page for the contact
- Nex the Addresses header, click on the + button
- On the form that appears, add the new address
- Click the Save Address button to save the new details.