About product inventory tracking labels
Printable tracking labels can be generated for each of your Products. These are useful to mark your storage locations and contain a QR code that can be scanned to instantly retrieve your product detail page.
Tracking Labels can be printed individually or in bulk.
To generate a single label for a specific product:
1. Go to your Product page
2. Hover your mouse over the ⋮ icon next to the name for the product in the heading
3. Select Generate Tracking Label from the menu - this will start to create a PDF that will automatically download to your machine.
4. Once downloaded, open and print with your PDF viewer.
Note: The label is formatted as 6"x4" which is the size of a standard shipping label sticker.
To generate labels for multiple products:
1. Go to your Products List page
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the dropdown menu called Bulk Actions
3. Select the Generate Labels option
4. Select either 2x3 or 4x6 size option from the dropdown that appears
5. Click the Update button - this will start to create a PDF that will automatically download to your machine.
6. Once downloaded, open and print with your PDF viewer.