About material tracking labels
Printable tracking labels can be generated for each of your Materials. These are useful to mark your storage locations and contain a QR code that can be scanned to instantly retrieve your material detail page.
Tracking Labels can be printed individually or in bulk.
To generate a single label for a specific material:
1. Go to your Material page ( How do I find my material page?)
2. Hover your mouse over the ⋮ icon next to the name for the material in the heading
3. Select Generate Tracking Label from the menu - this will start to create a PDF and then download it to your machine.
4. Once downloaded, open and print with your PDF viewer.
Note: The label is formatted as 6"x4" which is the size of a standard shipping label sticker.
To generate labels for multiple materials:
1. Go to your Materials List page
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the dropdown menu called Bulk Actions
3. Select the Generate Labels option
4. Select either 2x3 or 4x6 size option from the dropdown that appears
5. Click the Update button - this will start to create a PDF that will automatically download to your machine.
6. Once downloaded, open and print with your PDF viewer.
How to use the material tracking label
The square tracking code on your label is called a QR Code. This code can be printed out as a label to tag your materials, so you can quickly look up your detail pages instantly on your phone.
How to use the QR code:
- Print out the label for your material
- Open your QR app on your phone, then point your camera at the printed QR code. This will scan and recognise the code and then start loading your material page.