Attach a file to an order
Learn how to attach a file, like a document or a photo, to an order in Craftybase.
Craftybase lets you securely attach files to an order, so they're always available when you need them. You can store:
- Scanned invoices
- Vendor or wholesale information
- Anything you need for managing orders
To add a file to a location:
- Click Orders in the main menu.
- Choose your location from the list.
- Click in the Attachments section.
- Enter a description, choose your file, then click Save Attachment.
When you need a copy of your file, click to save the file to your computer.
If you're having trouble attaching a file to an order, check if it exceeds the 6MB file limit or if it's an unsupported file format.
If you're still having trouble attaching a file or saving a copy to your computer, contact Craftybase Support for help.