Attach a file to a purchase
Learn how to attach a file to an purchase order.
Our Expenses feature is being renamed to Purchases from 21 June 2023. More details →
Craftybase lets you securely attach files to a purchase, so they're always available when you need them. You can store:
- Vendor information
- Anything you need to include for the purchase order
To add a file to a purchase:
- Click Purchases in the main menu.
- Choose your purchase from the list.
- Click in the Attachments section.
- Enter a description, choose your file, then click Save Attachment.
When you need a copy of your file, click to save the file to your computer.
If you're having trouble attaching a file to a purchase, check if it exceeds the 6MB file limit or is an unsupported file format.
If you still have trouble attaching a file or saving a copy to your computer, contact Craftybase Support for help.