Attach a file to an expense
Learn how to attach a file, like a document or a photo, to an expense in Craftybase.
Craftybase lets you securely attach files to an expense, so they're always available when you need them. You can store:
- Vendor information
- Anything you need to include in an expense
To add a file to an expense:
- Click Expenses in the main menu.
- Choose your expense from the list.
- Click in the Attachments section.
- Enter a description, choose your file, then click Save Attachment.
When you need a copy of your file, click to save the file to your computer.
If you're having trouble attaching a file to an expense, check if it exceeds the 6MB file limit or if it's an unsupported file format.
If you're still having trouble attaching a file or saving a copy to your computer, contact Craftybase Support for help.