Connect your Wix sales channel
To connect your Wix account to Craftybase:
1. Go to your Sales Channel page ( How do I find my Sales Channels page?)
2. On the page that appears, click the Add Wix button inside the Wix channel section.
3. You will firstly be taken to a page showing that you have been invited to "Try Craftybase". Click the Add to Site button.
4. This will take you through the authentication process on Wix. This page describes what information Craftybase can access from your Wix account. We request only the minimum access to allow us to import your inventory data.
5. When successfully authenticated, you will be returned to your Sales Channel list page and your Wix shop should be now appearing in the list.
Your first scheduled import will automatically run at approximately 5 am in your time zone. You can however import immediately from this sales channel by clicking the Fetch Now link if required.