Attach a file to a recipe
Learn how to attach a file, like a document or a photo, to a recipe in Craftybase.
Craftybase lets you attach files to a recipe, so they're always available when you need them. You can store:
- Recipe instructions
- Material data safety sheets
- Anything you need for your recipe
To add a file to a recipe:
- Click and choose Recipes in the main menu.
- Choose your recipe from the list.
- Click in the Attachments section.
- Enter a description, choose your file, then click Save Attachment.
When you need a copy of your file, click :download: to save the file to your computer.
If you're having trouble attaching a file to your recipe, check if it exceeds the 6MB file limit or if it's an unsupported file format.
If you're still having trouble attaching a file or saving a copy to your computer, contact Craftybase Support for help.