Attach a file to a location
Learn how to attach a file, like a document or a photo, to a location in Craftybase.
Craftybase lets you securely attach files to a location, so they're always available when you need them. You can store:
- Scanned receipts
- Vendor or partnership information
- Photos of the location
- Anything you need for managing store locations
To add a file to a location:
- Click and choose Locations in the main menu.
- Choose your location from the list.
- Click in the Attachments section.
- Enter a description, choose your file, then click Save Attachment.
When you need a copy of your file, click to save the file to your computer.
If you're having trouble attaching a file to your location, check if it exceeds the 6MB file limit or if it's an unsupported file format.
If you're still having trouble attaching a file or saving a copy to your computer, contact Craftybase Support for help.