Attach a file to a product or a variation
Learn how to attach documents, photos, and other files to a product or variation in Craftybase.
Craftybase lets you securely attach files to a product or variation, so they're always available when you need them. You can store:
- Purchase orders or receipts
- Vendor information
- Material data safety sheets
- Anything you need for your product or variation
To attach a file to a product or variation:
- Click Products in the main menu.
- Choose one of the following:
- Product: Choose a product in the list.
- Variation: Click Variation in the Display section of the sidebar menu, then choose your variation in the list.
- Click in the Attachments section.
- Enter a description, choose your file, then click Save Attachment.
When you need a copy of your file, click to save the file to your computer.
If you're having trouble attaching a file to your product or variation, check if it exceeds the 6MB file limit or if it's an unsupported file format.
If you're still having trouble attaching a file or saving a copy to your computer, contact Craftybase Support for help.