How do I add a new Variation Attribute?
To add a new Variation Attribute for a Project:
1. Navigate to the Project you wish to add the attribute for
2. Click the Variations tab
3. On the page that appears, click the Manage Attributes button
4. On the page that appears, Click the Add Attribute button.
5. On the form that appears, set the Name for the attribute.
6. Under the Values table, enter the name of your first value in the textbox then click the Add Value button. This will add it to the table. Repeat Step 6 until you have your full list of available options (you can always add more later).
7. Click the Save button to save the new attribute