How do I add an Expense to an Order?
Expenses can be attached to an order – this allows you to track all non-material* costs that the order has generated, such as postage.
To add an Expense to an Order:
- Go to your Orders list page and select the order you wish to add the expense to.
- On the order details page, click the Expenses tab.
- Click the Add Expense button. This will take you to a new Expense form, with the order already attached to the expense line item.
- Set the category to the closest one that matches your expense, and add the price and any notes you wish to make.
- Complete the rest of the Expense form, then click the Save Expense button to save the expense.