Attach a file to a manufacture
Learn how to attach files, like documents or photos, to a manufacture in Craftybase.
Craftybase lets you attach files to a manufacture, so they're always available when you need them. You can store:
- Vendor information
- Material data safety sheets
- Children's products certificates
- Anything you need for your next manufacture
To add a file to a manufacture:
- Click Manufactures in the main menu.
- Choose your manufacture from the list.
- Click in the Attachments section.
- Enter a description, choose your file, then click Save Attachment.
When you need a copy of your file, click to save the file to your computer.
If you're having trouble attaching a file to a manufacture, check if it exceeds the 6MB file limit or if it's an unsupported file format.
If you're still having trouble attaching a file or saving a copy to your computer, contact Craftybase Support for help.