How do I add a new Variation?
To add a new Variation:
1. Go to your product page (How do I find my product page?)
2. Click the Variations tab
3. On the Variations page, click the Add Variation button in the top right hand corner
3. Configure the Variation Attributes you wish to use for this variation. To add a new attribute, click the + Add Attribute link immediately below the selection boxes.
4. Set the Regular Sale Price for this variation. This will be used to calculate pricing guidance and will be automatically populated when you create new Orders for this variation.
5. Click the Save button to create the Variation.